Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Senior Management Skills - In-house Training
Senior Management Skills - PTP Training & Marketing - In-house Training
This Senior Management Skills course is designed to support delegates who wish to accelerate their own development within management. It is designed to provide managers who are committed to progression with an understanding of how to develop their career to the next level. The day will include an open and honest review of personal strengths, development areas and current behaviours. To achieve personal progression it is essential to have the ability to develop and lead others with confidence. The day will look at how to provide effective empowerment to others and encourage broader ownership of strategic tasks and objectives. Finally the day will provide clarity of the differences between managers and leaders and how to progress to the latter.
This Senior Management Skills course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- An opportunity to assess current ability and identify personal behaviours, whilst operating in varied situations
- How to build productive relationships
- How to develop your staff by creating empowerment and an environment that encourages ownership
- The ability to think differently and produce creativity
- Understanding the roles of managers and leaders and how they work together
- How to become an effective leader
Provider: PTP Training & Marketing Ltd
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...