Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Storytelling Skills - In-house Training
Storytelling Skills (2 day course) - In-house Training
‘In our digital world, “storytelling” has become a marketing buzzword, but many marketers, business leaders and brands have failed to grasp what it means to tell a compelling story and the power it can summon.’
Bryan Adams – Real Business 2016
This two-day Storytelling course has been designed to move away from spreadsheets and statistics in order to highlight the quality of our brand or, in the case of a charity, to inspire compassion and generosity. After all, if bullet points worked, all advertising would be in bullet points.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Understand how successful storytelling meets its objectives
- Understand how business leaders such as Branson and Jobs lifted their brands through the art of storytelling
- Enable the delegates to develop and prepare for dynamic presentations
- Enable the delegates complete an assignment
- Build on the learning gained from the assignment
- Increase the knowledge and skills of delegates by reference to more advanced activities
- Practice the delivery of a presentation
- Widen the scope of knowledge of the structure and art of storytelling
Provider: PTP Training & Marketing Ltd
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...