Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Stress Management - PTP Training & Marketing - In-house Training
According to a recent survey by Panorama research, over half of small and medium sized businesses claim stress is an issue in their workplace.
A recent CIPD Absent Management survey revealed stress is the most common cause of long-term absence from work in the UK.
And the HSE website states, over 10 million working days were lost in Britain in 2010/2011 due to work-related stress.
This is a practical stress management course designed to show you how to reduce stress by managing pressure better. You will learn how to stay more in control of yourself as pressure increases so you can still perform well and achieve results. You will also learn how to relax quickly in any situation, keep your confidence and energy levels high, and begin to achieve the work/home/life balance you want.
This Stress Management training course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Techniques to reduce stress and achieve more by handling pressure better
- The ability to recognise the early warning signs of stress
- Ways to relax quickly in real-life situations
- Methods to keep confidence and energy levels high
- Clarification of the work/life balance they personally want
- Ways to take more control of their life and reactions in pressured situations
Provider: PTP Training & Marketing Ltd
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...