Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Succession Planning Masterclass - PTP Training & Marketing - In-house Training
This full-day course takes delegates through the process required to develop a realistic succession plan to enable the business to deliver results consistently, even when key staff leave.
A realistic succession plan will identify who is capable of being an “emergency stand in” and how & from where the permanent replacement will be sourced.
A realistic succession plan is only one part of the jigsaw and adds value to the business if it is part of an integrated range of initiatives put in place to gain and retain talented people for the business.
This course looks at how to recruit and retain people, plus how to identify the skills and competencies required by the business now and in the future.
From knowing those who have reached their potential (solid performers), those out of their depth (underperformers) and those who are promotable now or in the future (key talent) we a can create a simple and realistic succession plan.
Delegates will be able to develop a simple succession plan based upon their knowledge of their own business (with the names changed to protect the guilty!)
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- reduce the risk to the business and avoid leaving future supply of high performing managers to chance
- be able to shortlist quickly for important job vacancies and make good quality senior management appointments internally ( and externally)
- manage change effectively through knowing the “ stock of talent” in the organisation
- broaden the experience of employees with potential in their early and mid-career with development activity focused on the knowledge skills and behaviours most critical to business success
- commence the development of a succession plan linked to own organisation
Provider: PTP Training & Marketing Ltd
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...