Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
The Art Of Delegation - In-house Training
Delegation is one of the most important management skills. Logical rules and techniques will help you to delegate well (and will help you to help your manager when you are being delegated a task or new responsibility – delegation is a two-way process!). Good delegation saves you time, develops your people, grooms a successor, and motivates. Poor delegation will cause you frustration, demotivates and confuses the other person, and fails to achieve the task or purpose itself. So it's an important management skill and one that you absolutely have to learn.
This 1 day workshop will cover all the essential delegation skills, cemented by a live practice with feedback. As such it is suitable for all managers, supervisors and leaders, whatever the level of experience.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
As a result of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Display an understanding of delegation
- Appreciate the tasks which can or cannot be delegated
- Understand the benefits of effective delegation
- Break down the barriers associated with delegation
- Develop a planned approach to delegation
- Communicate delegated tasks effectively
- Choose and use appropriate delegation styles
- Monitor progress and give feedback
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...