The Creative TrainerPTP Training & Marketing Ltd
The Creative Trainer
PTP's Creative Trainer course has been designed for anyone who has experience of delivering training and is looking for some innovative ways to engage learners and make their training sessions more lively and interesting.
This The Creative Trainer course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Understand how people learn and the importance of learning styles
- Understand the principles of multi-sensory learning
- Gain a variety of new techniques and activities to use in training
Training Course Content
- 09:30 - 10:00 Coffee & Course Objectives
- 10:00 - 10:30 Introduction to multi-sensory learning
- 10:30 - 11:15 Honey & Mumford's Learning Styles
- 11.30 - 13.00 Effective use of Energisers in Training
- 13:00 - 14:00 Lunch
- 14:00 - 15:00 Kick-starting the Creative Process
- 15:00 - 15:30 Creating Flips with Visual Impact
- 15:30 - 16:00 Using Mind Maps in Training
- 16:00 - 16:30 Applying the Theory in the Workplace
- 16:30 Summary and Action Plans Agreed
Fee includes all course materials, Participant packs, certification and lunch
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this The Creative Trainer course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!