Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
The Effective Administrator - In-house TrainingPTP Training & Marketing Ltd
The Effective Administrator - PTP Training & Marketing - In-house Training
This course aims to provide the administrator with the essential skills to be successful in their role. Beginning with ˜what good looks like", it focuses the key skills of managing workload, time management & assessing priorities, effective communication & building rapport - including professional telephone techniques & email - as well as assertiveness and dealing with difficult people & situations.
The Effective Administrator course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Recognition of the attributes of an effective administrator & understanding of the role
- Systems & procedures for managing workload & successfully keeping track of tasks
- Methods for assessing priorities & effective time management
- Understanding how to deal with difficult situations & resolve conflict
- Recognition of differing behavioural styles & how to develop working relationships
- Demonstrate effective communication skills and build rapport via effective questioning & listening skills
Provider: PTP Training & Marketing Ltd
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...