The Secrets of Low Cost Advertising
This advertising and promotion course analyses cold calling, mail-shots, telephone prospecting, advertising, packaging and many more promotional ideas. Participants discover the world of semiotic (the study of signs) deconstruction. Analysing promotional materials to look at deeper/hidden messages that pictures, words, sounds and music convey. Once we know how to semiotically deconstruct other advertisements, we can build our own campaigns far more effectively.
This The Secrets of Low Cost Advertising course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
Upcoming start dates
4 December, 2023
- Self-Paced Online
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- The ability to design and produce effective advertising on a small budget
- The ability to be objective when looking at adverts
- Understand why top companies design the adverts they do
- Understand the importance of headlines
- Analyse all types of promotion through the study of semiotics
- Discuss and develop individual/company advertising and promotional ideas
Training Course Content
- 09:30 - 09:45 Coffee & Course Objectives
- 09:45- 10:15 Identifying Your Market (Participants encouraged to break down their market place into smaller parts and to look for areas they have not considered.)
- 10:15 - 10:45 How To Promote Your Products/Services (Cold calling, Mailshots, Telephone Prospecting, Advertising, Packaging and many more promotional ideas are analysed)
- 10:45 - 11:30 Lecture On Semiotics In Relation To Advertising And Logos (How the study of signs can help business people use the right words, colours, pictures, music etc when advertising.)
- 11:30 - 12:15 Participants To Semiotically Deconstruct Advertisements (Using the top adverts from the biggest companies Participants learn how they are put together by semiotically deconstructing them.)
- 12:15 - 13:00 The Importance of Headlines (A look at all the categories of headlines, how they work and which ones the Participants should use.)
- 13:00 - 14:00 Lunch
- 14:00 - 15:00 Private Tutorials To Discuss Each Participants Advertising Ideas (Waiting Participants Set Assignment)
- 15:00 - 16:30 Reading Of Assignments
- 16:30 - 16:45 Summary & Action Plans Agreed
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Fee includes all course materials, Participant packs, certification and lunch
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...