Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
The Secrets of Low Cost Advertising - In-house TrainingPTP Training & Marketing Ltd
The Secrets of Low Cost Advertising - PTP Training & Marketing - In-house Training
This advertising and promotion course analyses cold calling, mail-shots, telephone prospecting, advertising, packaging and many more promotional ideas. Delegates discover the world of semiotic (the study of signs) deconstruction. Analysing promotional materials to look at deeper/hidden messages that pictures, words, sounds and music convey. Once we know how to semiotically deconstruct other advertisements, we can build our own campaigns far more effectively.
The Secrets of Low Cost Advertising course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- The ability to design and produce effective advertising on a small budget
- The ability to be objective when looking at adverts
- Understand why top companies design the adverts they do
- Understand the importance of headlines
- Analyse all types of promotion through the study of semiotics
- Discuss and develop individual/company advertising and promotional ideas
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...