Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Time Management - PTP Training & Marketing - In-house Training
Time is a limited resource and it is essential in organisations that the right task is done at the right time to achieve the objectives.
This course enables you to identify where the time management ‘challenges’ lie and how to ensure that everything is prioritised. Delegates are requested to keep a 2 day time log prior to the course so that the time management techniques developed on the day can be tailored to their own particular needs.
The practicality of this course enables you to develop time management skills and organise your time to achieve the desired results. You will learn how to handle interruptions, become more organised, get more out of meetings, handle ‘crises’, make decision and handle many other situations which steal time.
The course identifies the time wasters through looking at current time management practices. Throughout the day many hints, tips and techniques are developed to enable better planning and use of time. You are encouraged to develop an action plan which can be put into effect on return to the workplace.
This Time Management course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- The ability to develop strategies which will overcome time management challenges
- An ability to identify personal practical improvements
- An ability to identify time management improvement opportunities
- The opportunity to become a more powerful prioritiser
- The opportunity to plan better as well as work to and adjust those plans
- An understanding of how to delegate
- The abiility to control and participate more effectively in meetings
Provider: PTP Training & Marketing Ltd
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...