Many people feel they are busier at work and have more demands on them than ever before. We need to get the balance right between work and non-work in order to be productive, manage our time well, and have a life away from work.
This Work-Life Balance course is available throughout the UK.
CPD Value 5.5 Hours
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- A raised awareness of work-life balance as a positive way of personal development and improved work performance
- An analysis of the activities and how time is spent
- An understanding of physical and emotional well-being
- The exploration of personal change and its implications
- A plan of action for achieving work-life balance and regaining personal control
Training Course Content
- 09:30 – 10:00 Introduction and Course Objectives
- 10:00 – 10:15 What is work-life balance and what do we want to achieve by it?
- 10:15 – 10:45 Analysing our activities, workload, commitments etc
- 10.45 – 11:15 The notion of personal change
- 11:15 – 11.45 Managing time, tasks and self
- 11.45 – 12:15 Managing emotions and stress
- 12:15 – 12:30 Identifying areas for change
- 12:30 – 13:30 Lunch
- 13:30 – 14:00 Strategies for the future – planning and prioritising
- 14:00 – 15:30 Helping others to create balance – working with teams
- 15:30 – 15:30 Being in control – taking some time out in order to become more productive
- 16:30 Summary and Action Plans Agreed
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Fee includes all course materials, Participant packs, certification and lunch
PTP: Practical Training for Professionals - leading provider of sales and management training in the UK
PTP - Practical Training for Professionals, have been delivering practical, hands-on training courses to professionals in the UK since 1991. PTP provide training course in several formats: in-house training, on a 1-2-1 basis or as public courses in more venues...