Advanced Communication and Presentation SkillsQuorum Training - A Wilmington Company
Becoming a more effective communicator enables you to increase value in all your relationships, both within and outside the business. This workshop will enable you to develop your communication techniques in your business writing, in meetings and in making presentations.
- Common failings in business writing and how to overcome them
- The critical importance of purpose and leadership
- Choosing the appropriate style
- Specific challenges in writing reports and emails
- Managing the meeting process from set-up to follow-up
- Making an impact at meetings
- Managing contributions effectively
- Using persuasion, negotiation and assertion to best effect
- An introduction to delivering effective presentations
- The importance of planning and preparation
- Getting the structure and delivery right
- Handling visual aids
- Dealing with questions positively
- Managing and using your nerves
Suitability - Who should attend?
The course is aimed at managers that want to become a more effective communicator
Quorum Training - Business and Finance Courses for Professionals
Quorum Training provides a range of specialist courses designed specifically for business and finance professionals. Covering Accounting and Finance, Taxation, VAT, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Markets and Corporate Treasury, and Charities. Quorum deliver bespoke in-house and public training programmes....
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Advanced Communication and Presentation Skills course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!