Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Motivational Leadership and Team DevelopmentQuorum Training - A Wilmington Company
Great managers do not necessarily make great leaders. Participants will enhance the ability to exercise enabling leadership skills, gain commitment from colleagues and achieve high quality results. This workshop will help you appreciate, develop and understand the different leadership styles and skills that will complement your management skills. This will allow you to gain greater commitment from your colleagues and thereby achieve higher quality results. It will also help you develop your teams through a clearer appreciation of team dynamics, the stages of team development and how to use this to create a high performing team.
- Managing and leading – getting the right balance
- Understanding different leadership styles and skills
- Adopting enabling leadership behaviours rather than disabling ones
- Understanding how your actions create reactions
- Gaining commitment not just compliance – realising the motivations of others
- Building and developing the team – right person, right job
- Leading and communication – key stages from planning to review
- Team dynamics and the stages of team development – how you can influence this
Suitability - Who should attend?
The course is aimed at managers that want to enhance their leadership skills and gain commitment from colleagues and achieve high quality results.
Quorum Training - Business and Finance Courses for Professionals
Quorum Training provides a range of specialist courses designed specifically for business and finance professionals. Covering Accounting and Finance, Taxation, VAT, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Markets and Corporate Treasury, and Charities. Quorum deliver bespoke in-house and public training programmes....
Find out more about this Motivational Leadership and Team Development course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.