The Effective SupervisorQuorum Training - A Wilmington Company
When you take your first steps towards management, certain skills should be developed to become an effective supervisor. This workshop will introduce you to the skills required to manage yourselves, your colleagues and client relationships effectively. Another essential skill taught on the workshop is how to gain a clear understanding of the key drivers of client service satisfaction and how to develop your commercial awareness to help clients achieve their goals. We will develop your knowledge of the business life cycle and other keys areas, such as keeping your clients happy, considering clients’ needs, their expectations and how to help them take advantage of opportunities that occur.
- The role and skills of the effective supervisor
- Delivering effective briefings
- Introduction to effective time management
- Personal organisation and planning
- Dealing with distractions
- How groups make decisions and how you can influence those decisions
- Keeping your clients happy
- Consideration of clients’ needs, expectations and perceptions and how to manage them
- Adopting an adding value mind-set, identifying and taking advantage of opportunities
- Developing your commercial awareness
Suitability - Who should attend?
The course is aimed at individuals taking their first steps towards management developing skills to become an effective supervisor
Quorum Training - Business and Finance Courses for Professionals
Quorum Training provides a range of specialist courses designed specifically for business and finance professionals. Covering Accounting and Finance, Taxation, VAT, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Markets and Corporate Treasury, and Charities. Quorum deliver bespoke in-house and public training programmes....
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this The Effective Supervisor course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!