Pharmaceutical Cleaning Validation
This is a practical based course. We explore the issues and pitfalls you may experience when performing Cleaning Validation. Help, guidance and training is given on techniques to overcome the issues in order to achieve a successful outcome.
After an introduction to the overall objectives, the course then covers process design, pitfalls and associated validation issues including sampling and testing. The course is designed so that the most important and fundamental issues associated with cleaning validation or verification are broken down and explained. Numerous practical exercises are run throughout, providing clear demonstrations of techniques to employ.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training is designed for those with responsibility for the design, execution, or validation of cleaning processes which may include operations managers and personnel, validation specialists, Quality Assurance and Quality Control managers, production engineers, microbiologists, quality systems auditors and supplier auditors.
Training Course Content
By the end of the course you will:
- Appreciate the need to validate or verify your plant cleaning
- Fully understand the documentation and legal requirements
- Understand and be able to carry out the important operation of ‘Walking the Plant’
- Recognise good and bad practices
- Be able to calculate acceptance criteria
- Be able to clearly identify what constitutes ‘visually clean’
- Be aware of the issues surrounding sampling and testing techniques
- Appreciate the importance of analytical method validation
Reading Scientific Services Ltd
As an externally accredited training organisation (IRCA, RSC), you can be confident that by choosing RSSL you will be in safe and experienced hands. Our specialist training courses for the pharmaceutical industry cover a wide range of areas such as...
Find out more about this Pharmaceutical Cleaning Validation course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!