3dsMax and VRay One Day CourseReal Animation Works
3dsMax and VRay One Day Course
All available course dates
3dsMax and VRay One Day Course
3dsMax and VRay one day course in London is a ONE to ONE training course designed to teach people how to use 3dsMax and VRay to a level after which they can bring in their 3D models from software like AutoCAD, SketchUp, Revit, Rhino. Using VRay you can make photorealistic architectural, Interior and Product visualizations.
- One to One training.
- Choose your own time and day.
- Free online support after course.
- PDF notes and handouts.
- Certificate of attendance.
- Affordable rates.
- Help in configuring the computer for Software installation.
- Recommend a friend and get discounts.
- Super discounts on Group training courses.
- Open Monday to Sunday till late.
- Bespoke and customized training courses.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
What will you be able to do after this training:
After doing this training a student will be able to use VRay with 3ds Max to create 3D visualizations for the product design, architectural and interior design industry.
Training Course Content
- Basic interface and layout study
- Basic and extended primitives
- Basic layout setting for Architects
- Edit Poly Modeling
- Cut and Slices
- Symmetry Mirror Modeling
- Designing a table and chair
- Designing a Basic house model
- Lines and Shapes
- Importing a paln from AutoCAD/Vectorworks
- Pro Boolean
- Omni Light
- Spot Light
- Direct Light
- Free Camera
- Target Camera
Texturing and Rendering
- Diffuse and Bump Mapping
- Environment and Background Images
- Rendering Images
- What is VRAy and what is it used for?
- Interactive and Progressive Rendering and differences between using them
- Environment settings
- Global Illumination
- Material Overrides
- Controlling noise and the quality of a render
- Render output and save settings
- Camera settings including adding effects
- Plane light
- Sphere light
- Spot light
- Omni light
- Dome light and how to effectively include a HDRI within your render
- IES light and how to import IES files
- Converting objects into a mesh light
- Practical exerciseswith real life scenarios
- Using and editing existing pre-sets
- Creating your own material including:
- Mirrors, Glass, Metals, Plastics, and textured surfaces.
- Creating a material from an image e.g. wood, leather, brick.
- Creating a material using appropriate maps
Backgrounds and scenery:
- Importing HDRI's
- Using the infinite plane tool
- Using Vray Fur to create 3d grass, and fur surfaces.
Exporting and Saving
Course delivery details
Real Animation Works would like to support you that we will remain live to deliver the equal excellent training and support to you we are open 7 days 9 am to 9 pm online and live. The courses will run as normal Live and Online training that you can study from home or work. Choose your time slots as we are open Monday to Sunday 9 am to 9 pm.
- Course price: £330 (Plus a 20% VAT) = £ 396
- Price for students and self-financed: £330.
Real Animation Works
At Real Animation Works all our training are One to One you can call us at any time to book your lesson. We believe in one to one training in AutoCAD, 3ds max, Maya and any other training/tuition platforms to...
Find out more about this 3dsMax and VRay One Day Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!