VRay for SketchUpReal Animation Works
VRay for SketchUp
All available course dates
VRay for SketchUp
VRay for SketchUp in London is a ONE to ONE training course designed for people who are interested to learn one of the best rendering engines VRay for SketchUp. Using VRay you can render in SketchUp and Make realistic visuals. So this course is for the people who want to make a good understanding of how VRay can help them to make realistic visuals in SketchUp.
- One to One training.
- Choose your own time and day.
- Free online support after course.
- PDF notes and handouts.
- Certificate of attendance.
- Affordable rates.
- Help in configuring the computer for Software installation.
- Recommend a friend and get discounts.
- Super discounts on Group training courses.
- Open Monday to Sunday till late.
- Bespoke and customized training courses.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
What will you be able to do after this training:
After completing this training a student will be able to use VRay with SketchUp to create photorealistic 3D visualizations for their clients and they can work with the latest techniques to create the highest quality 3D renders which are used in today's design industry.
Training Course Content
- What is VRAy and what is it used for?
- Interactive and Progressive Rendering and differences between using them
- Environment settings
- Global Illumination
- Material Overrides
- Controlling noise and the quality of a render
- Render output and save settings
- Camera settings including adding effects
- Plane light
- Sphere light
- Spot light
- Omni light
- Dome light and how to effectively include a HDRI within your render
- IES light and how to import IES files
- Converting objects into a mesh light
- Practical exerciseswith real life scenarios
- Using and editing existing pre-sets
- Creating your own material including:
- Mirrors, Glass, Metals, Plastics, and textured surfaces.
- Creating a material from an image e.g. wood, leather, brick.
- Creating a material using appropriate maps
Backgrounds and scenery:
- Importing HDRI's
- Using the infinite plane tool
- Using Vray Fur to create 3d grass, and fur surfaces.
Exporting and Saving
- Rendering an interior scene
- Rendering an exterior scene
Course delivery details
Real Animation Works would like to support you that we will remain live to deliver the equal excellent training and support to you we are open 7 days 9 am to 9 pm online and live. The courses will run as normal Live and Online training that you can study from home or work. Choose your time slots as we are open Monday to Sunday 9 am to 9 pm.
- Course price: £200 (Plus a 20% VAT) = £ 240.
- Price for students and self-financed: £200.
Real Animation Works
At Real Animation Works all our training are One to One you can call us at any time to book your lesson. We believe in one to one training in AutoCAD, 3ds max, Maya and any other training/tuition platforms to...
Find out more about this VRay for SketchUp course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!