Business Host/Hostess & Visitor SoftwareReception Academy
You are eager to get into a front-facing role with regular office hours and would love to earn an excellent monthly salary? Why don’t you become a Corporate Receptionist?
Our Corporate Receptionist course has been designed to give you all the tools, confidence and skills to be successful in this new role. With extensive training and practice on BluePoint VMS, this course will boost your confidence and prepare you for your exciting future ahead.
Spectacular achievements come with preparation. Get the skills you need for the life you want. Do not wait and take our life-changing course now!
Weekend classes are also available.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Those looking to begin a career in the corporate sector with no previous UK Front Office experience.
- Business Administration graduates looking to gain a qualification to complement their degree.
- Experienced Hotel Receptionists looking to move into the corporate world
- Anyone looking for regular working hours Monday to Friday with a good starting salary.
- Anyone looking to provide great customer service in a fast-growing industry
- Participants should ideally have an Upper Intermediate Level of the English language
Outcome / Qualification etc.
You will receive an IOH (Institute of Hospitality) accredited certificate on course completion. The certificate is recognised worldwide.
Training Course Content
Topics taught in class include:
- Welcoming visitors and making an excellent first impression
- Delivering outstanding customer service and building rapport
- Confident body language, professional tone and terminology
- Personal presentation, dress code and corporate etiquette
- Greeting and assisting members in a professional manner
- Registering clients and visitors and assisting with processing check-in and check-outs
- Responding to telephone, email and face to face queries
- General Administration duties
- Booking couriers and processing mail
- Developing an eye for detail
- Show rounds and lead handling
- Security walk around
- Incident reporting
- Logging and reporting of health and safety issues
- Site Operating Manual handling
- Reporting of maintenance issues
- Local area knowledge
- Email handling and follow up
- Handling of post including use of franking machine DM60
- Use of daily management log
Extensive Software practice:
- Booking appointments
- Amending and cancelling appointments
- Booking of groups/events
- Producing visitor badges
- Producing temporary access passes
- Replacing lost or stolen access passes
This course includes comprehensive, hands-on sessions on touch typing to ensure all graduates are able to type at adequate speed without the need to look at the keyboard.
- CV writing skills; guidance on creating the correct CV
- Interview techniques; guidance on how to perform well in an interview
Reception Academy offers a 10% discount if this course is booked at least four weeks before its starting date. Our online portal will apply this discount automatically on check out. Prices displayed on Findcourses are inclusive of that discount.
We also offer easy repayment plan allowing to repay the course from as little as £41.21 monthly. To find out more please get in touch.
A little bit about us Reception Academy was founded in 2008 with the main objective of providing companies with exceptionally skilled front line staff. Since offering our short classroom-based courses to the general public in 2010, we have trained countless...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Tell us what kind of professional training you're looking for and we'll put you in touch with relevant training providers who will send you a quote.
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!