Our two week, 4 hours a day, the course covers standard Corporate Reception procedures, extensive use of BluePoint Visitor Management System, Brand-standards of leading companies and is followed by hands-on practical sessions behind a reception desk in a state of the art training room where newly learned skills are put into practice. All classroom sessions are taught and observed by experienced and caring trainers.
Upon completion of the course, a profile is created on our website for each graduate consisting of their CV, a professional photograph, contact details and their preferences for employment. Our partner companies are granted exclusive access to these profiles in order to find suitable applicants for their vacancies.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Those looking to begin a career in the corporate sector with no previous UK Front Office experience.
- Business Administration graduates looking to gain a qualification to complement their degree.
- Experienced Hotel Receptionists looking to move into the corporate world
- Anyone looking for regular working hours Monday to Friday with a good starting salary.
- Anyone looking to provide great customer service in a fast growing industry
Training Course Content
Topics covered include: UK Leading company receptionist procedures and brand standards:
- Welcoming visitors and making an excellent first impression
- Delivering outstanding customer service and building rapport
- Greeting and assisting members in a professional manner
- Registering clients and visitors and assisting with processing check in and checkouts
- Responding to telephone, email, and face to face queries
General Administration duties BluePoint Visitor Management Software:
- You will get extensive Visitor Management Software practice on:
- BluePoint VMS
- Booking Appointments
- Producing Visitor Badges
Booking and Management of internal meeting rooms Client and Visitor interaction:
- Client interaction, using our fully functional Reception desk
- Handling irate clients
Reception Academy: A Five Star Hospitality Training Academy
90 to 95% of our students are successfully employed upon completing this training Since 2008, Reception Academy has been providing hotels with the best trained staff who have exceptional skills. In 2010, the classroom based courses were opened to the public,...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Tell us what kind of professional training you're looking for and we'll put you in touch with relevant training providers who will send you a quote.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!