Our unique 1 day interactive Guest and Customer Service course gives you insight into what is required to deliver exceptional, five star personalised service that guests or customers will remember.
Learn how your career progression is dependent on the service you provide and how Excellent Customer Service Skills can help you go above and beyond in today's competitive job market.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Those who wish to learn how to provide outstanding and memorable customer service for your guests is your top priority
- Those who love to deliver exceptional service and go above and beyond guests’ needs
- Those have experience in the industry but want to learn how to provide exceptional service
- Those who want to become a better team member and progress within their career/chosen company
- Those who already work in a customer service facing role within any industry and want to improve your skills
- Those who wish to progress their career by receiving a recognised qualification
Training Course Content
International Five Star Hotel Guest Service Skills and brand standards:
- Welcoming Guests / Customers - Effective First Impressions
- Building Rapport and Guest/Customer Loyalty
- Learning how to Personalise Service
- Recognition for exceeding Guest / Customer expectations by going above and beyond
- Become a Guest Hero - Anticipating Guest/Customer Needs
- Opportunities for Up-Selling as away of improving Guest / Customer Service Experience
- Conflict Resolution / Complaint Handling Skills
- Presenting yourself professionally
Reception Academy: A Five Star Hospitality Training Academy
90 to 95% of our students are successfully employed upon completing this training Since 2008, Reception Academy has been providing hotels with the best trained staff who have exceptional skills. In 2010, the classroom based courses were opened to the public,...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Tell us what kind of professional training you're looking for and we'll put you in touch with relevant training providers who will send you a quote.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!