Hotel Receptionist & Opera PMS Hotel Software 3 Week Course or 7 WeekendsReception Academy
Hotel Receptionist & Opera PMS Hotel Software:
You would like to start a career in a prestigious hotel but do not know where to start? Search no more… With over 90% of our students finding employment after course completion, Reception Academy is your perfect choice.
Our Hotel Receptionist course has been designed to prepare you for that first step into a rewarding career. With extensive training and practice on OPERA PMS, this course will boost your confidence and prepare you for your exciting future ahead.
Spectacular achievements come with preparation. Get the skills you need for the life you want. Do not wait and take our life-changing course now!
Weekend classes are also available.
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Those who are looking to begin a career in the hospitality industry with no previous UK Hotel experience.
- Those who want to get training on using Opera PMS V5, the hospitality industry’s foremost property management software
- Those who want to expand their current skillsets
- Those who wish to progress their career by receiving a recognised qualification
- Hospitality graduates looking to gain a qualification to complement their degree.
- Those working for a hotel in a foreign country who are looking to continue their hospitality career in the UK
Outcome / Qualification etc.
You will receive an IOH (Institute of Hospitality) accredited certificate on course completion. The certificate is recognised worldwide.
Training Course Content
- Creating bookings
- Check-In and Check-Out
- Amending bookings
- Processing payments
- Sending confirmations
- Using Opera PMS Options
- Individual and Company Profiles
- Profile Notes and Guest History
- Recording complaints
- Guest preferences and special requests
- Early arrivals and late departure procedure
- Processing Cancellations
Reception Academy offers a 10% discount if this course is booked at least four weeks before its starting date. Our online portal will apply this discount automatically on check out. Prices displayed on Findcourses are inclusive of that discount.
We also offer easy repayment plan allowing to repay the course from as little as £41.21 monthly. To find out more please get in touch.
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
A little bit about us Reception Academy was founded in 2008 with the main objective of providing companies with exceptionally skilled front line staff. Since offering our short classroom-based courses to the general public in 2010, we have trained countless...
Average rating 4.7Based on 13 reviews
Tell us what kind of professional training you're looking for and we'll put you in touch with relevant training providers who will send you a quote.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!