Opera PMS Hotel Software 5 Day Course or 2 WeekendsReception Academy
Our one-week Opera PMS Hotel Software Course is ideal for all those who want to gain essential, hands-on skills on the most popular hotel software that is used in over 70% of hotels worldwide.
This high quality, fun and interactive course is to over 95% practical and hands-on where each student is given dedicated access to a laptop throughout the course. Sessions can be completed over the duration of one week or two weekends so it can fit around busy schedules or short trips.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Anyone interested in the hospitality industry with limited time for studying
- Hospitality Graduates seeking to compliment their degree and increase employability
- Hotel Receptionists or Hotel Reservations Agents who are wishing to learn Opera PMS to facilitate a career move
- Price conscious individuals looking to gain a recognised qualification
- Those who want to either learn about Opera PMS or refine existing skills
Outcome / Qualification etc.
You will receive an IOH (Institute of Hospitality) accredited certificate on course completion. The certificate is recognised worldwide.
Training Course Content
- Check-in and Check-out
- Billing and payments
- Checking availability, quoting rates and room allocation
- Reservation and booking procedures, including booking instructions: POA and City Ledger (Billback)
- Introduction to hotel accounts
- Rebates, fixed charges and adjustments
- Use of hotel terminology
Reception Academy offers a 10% discount if this course is booked at least four weeks before its starting date. Our online portal will apply this discount automatically on check out. Prices displayed on Findcourses are inclusive of that discount.count.
We also offer easy repayment plan allowing to repay the course from as little as £24.34 monthly. To find out more please get in touch.
Reception Academy: A Five Star Hospitality Training Academy
90 to 95% of our students are successfully employed upon completing this training Since 2008, Reception Academy has been providing hotels with the best trained staff who have exceptional skills. In 2010, the classroom based courses were opened to the public,...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Tell us what kind of professional training you're looking for and we'll put you in touch with relevant training providers who will send you a quote.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!