Opera PMS Hotel Software Distance LearningReception Academy
Do you want to learn Opera PMS but can't attend a classroom course and don't want to settle for a basic Opera PMS online course either? This Opera PMS Hotel Software Home Study course is ideal for you. Learn Opera PMS from the comfort of your home, no matter where in the world you live.
Unlike other online courses, this course will give you full access to the real software, exactly as it is used in a hotel. Once you have registered for the course our IT team will set you up with an access link. You will receive your software login details and instructions for your first module.
The course is logically structured and begins by teaching you how to make a booking. Gradually, the bookings will become more and more complex - ultimately ending in the most complex of bookings you can expect in high-end hotels.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The course is suitable for anyone who wishes to learn Opera PMS Software.
In order for the software to work effectively on your device we need participants to have:
- A laptop or desktop. This software does not run on tablets, mobile phones, Chrome Book or Apple products
- The operating system of your device must be Windows 8.1 or 10
- You must have Internet Explorer on your computer. The internet browser must be Internet Explorer. The software does not run on Google Chrome, Firefox or Edge or any other browser.
- Make sure that your computer and Internet Explorer language is set to English. (We are happy to assist with this, but may make the set up slightly longer.)
- Your device must have a webcam and a microphone. These are simple USB add ons you can purchase at very low prices nowadays if your PC does not have these build in.
If you are not sure if your device is suitable to run Opera PMS, please do get in touch and a team member can check your system remotely.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
You will receive an IOH (Institute of Hospitality) accredited certificate on course completion. The certificate is recognised worldwide.
Training Course Content
This course covers hands-on practice in the following:
- Opera PMS Options
- Taking and processing payments
- Amending bookings
- Cancelling bookings
- Adding special requests
- Traces, alerts, accompanying, add-ons, routings, sharers
- Profile creations
- Adding company and travel agent profiles
The course cost includes all material, examination, certification and extensive use of Opera PMS.
There are no hidden fees and the total fee payable is all-inclusive.
A little bit about us Reception Academy was founded in 2008 with the main objective of providing companies with exceptionally skilled front line staff. Since offering our short classroom-based courses to the general public in 2010, we have trained countless...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Tell us what kind of professional training you're looking for and we'll put you in touch with relevant training providers who will send you a quote.
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!