Sales/Revenue Assistant & Opera Property Management SoftwareReception Academy
Tired of working weekends, early mornings and late evenings? Want to be part of a department which is key to a hotel’s success? Become a Hotel Reservations Agent.
Our Hotel Reservations Agent course has been designed to give you the essential knowledge needed for this position. We cover a vast range of reservation scenarios, from simple phone bookings to more advanced Travel Agent and Business correspondence. With extensive training and practice on OPERA PMS, this course will enable you to start this exciting new career.
Spectacular achievements come with preparation. Get the skills you need for the life you want. Do not wait and take our life-changing course now!
Suitability - Who should attend?
- You are looking to begin a career in the hospitality industry with no previous UK Hotel experience.
- You want to get training on using Opera PMS V5, the hospitality industry’s foremost property management software
- You want to expand your current skillset
- You wish to progress your career by receiving a recognised qualification
- You are a hospitality graduate looking to gain a qualification to complement their degree.
- You have worked for a hotel in a foreign country and are looking to continue your hospitality career in the UK, this course will provide you with a recognised qualification to help make your dream a reality.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
You will receive an IOH (Institute of Hospitality) accredited certificate on course completion. The certificate is recognised worldwide.
Training Course Content
- Processing bookings via phone
- Group/multiple bookings
- Booking from allocation
- 3rd party payment requirements
- Processing of pre-paid and deposit rates
- Arrival checks, follow up and chasing payment guarantee
- Rate structure and cancellation policies
- Up-selling services
- Understanding of market codes, source and channels
- Basic understanding of global distribution systems and Opera PMS options
- Revenue per available room (RevPAR), average daily rate (ADR) and commission calculations
- Setting up of routing and sharer
- Room type balancing
- Processing day use bookings
- Pay master accounts
- Essential billing instructions
Reception Academy offers a 10% discount if this course is booked at least four weeks before its starting date. Our online portal will apply this discount automatically on check out. Prices displayed on Findcourses are inclusive of that discount.
We also offer easy repayment plan allowing to repay the course from as little as £41.21 monthly. To find out more please get in touch.
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
A little bit about us Reception Academy was founded in 2008 with the main objective of providing companies with exceptionally skilled front line staff. Since offering our short classroom-based courses to the general public in 2010, we have trained countless...
Tell us what kind of professional training you're looking for and we'll put you in touch with relevant training providers who will send you a quote.
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!