Supervision & LeadershipReception Academy
You would like to grow in your field but do not know how to approach it? Or are you just simply looking to improve your skills and get better at managing your team? Let us guide you.
Our Supervision & Leadership course has been designed to prepare you for that new challenge in your career progression. From action planning to team handling, this course will give you all the foundations required to excel in your role.
Spectacular achievements come with preparation. Get the skills you need for the life you want. Do not wait and take our life-changing course now!
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Professionals who actively want to take the next step in their careers
- Those who want to expand their knowledge of the Supervisor/Shift Leader role
- Anyone wishing to progress their career by receiving a recognised qualification
Outcome / Qualification etc.
You will receive an IOH (Institute of Hospitality) accredited certificate on course completion. The certificate is recognised worldwide.
Training Course Content
- Rota writing; holiday planning and request book writing
- Handling disciplinary issues and sickness and lateness procedure
- Complaint handling
- Team motivation, incentives and analysing staff performance
- Book-out handling
- Delegation skills
- Implementation of new ideas; Sales and forecasting
- Recruitment from an employer’s point of view
- Fire evacuation procedure, health and safety
- Standard operating procedures (SOP) writing, setting, achieving goals and departmental targets
- Quality control
- Leadership skills
Reception Academy offers a 10% discount if this course is booked at least four weeks before its starting date. Our online portal will apply this discount automatically on check out. Prices displayed on Findcourses are inclusive of that discount.
We also offer easy repayment plan allowing to repay the course from as little as £33.71 monthly. To find out more please get in touch.
A little bit about us Reception Academy was founded in 2008 with the main objective of providing companies with exceptionally skilled front line staff. Since offering our short classroom-based courses to the general public in 2010, we have trained countless...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Tell us what kind of professional training you're looking for and we'll put you in touch with relevant training providers who will send you a quote.
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!