Supervision & Leadership 2 Week CourseReception Academy
This two-week (40 hour) Hotel Supervisor/Shift Leader classroom course is perfect for applicants who want to jumpstart their careers through specialised learning. Unlike our other courses, applicants should ideally have at least six months’ work experience as an employee in a customer service facing role.
This course is a superb opportunity to refine your skills and enhance your knowledge.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Professionals who actively want to take the next step in their careers
- Those who want to expand their knowledge of the Supervisor/Shift Leader role
- Anyone wishing to progress their career by receiving a recognised qualification
Outcome / Qualification etc.
You will receive an IOH (Institute of Hospitality) accredited certificate on course completion. The certificate is recognised worldwide.
Training Course Content
- Rota writing; holiday planning and request book writing
- Handling disciplinary issues and sickness and lateness procedure
- Complaint handling
- Team motivation, incentives and analysing staff performance
- Book-out handling
- Delegation skills
- Implementation of new ideas; Sales and forecasting
- Recruitment from an employer’s point of view
- Fire evacuation procedure, health and safety
- Standard operating procedures (SOP) writing, setting, achieving goals and departmental targets
- Quality control
- Leadership skills
Reception Academy offers a 10% discount if this course is booked at least four weeks before its starting date. Our online portal will apply this discount automatically on check out. Prices displayed on Findcourses are inclusive of that discount.
We also offer easy repayment plan allowing to repay the course from as little as £33.71 monthly. To find out more please get in touch.
Reception Academy: A Five Star Hospitality Training Academy
90 to 95% of our students are successfully employed upon completing this training Since 2008, Reception Academy has been providing hotels with the best trained staff who have exceptional skills. In 2010, the classroom based courses were opened to the public,...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Tell us what kind of professional training you're looking for and we'll put you in touch with relevant training providers who will send you a quote.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!