CMI Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and LeadershipResults Driven Group
CMI Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership
CMI Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership
Residential courses in Keswick run over 4 consecutive days
Open courses in London run over 4 consecutive days or 4 days over 6 weeks
Open courses in Dubai run over 4 consecutive days
The CMI L7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership consists of one assignment entitled Strategic Leadership, the Certificate has 2 assignments, Strategic leadership and Implementing organisational change strategies, the first of which involves delegates developing the skills of the strategic leader and the second in driving through change in your respective organisation post course.
Developing your leadership capability?
Becoming a more effective leader involves delegates in a complex process of changing behaviours, based on an understanding of leadership and on the development of a range of personal and interpersonal skills
Simply understanding what leadership involves, or developing insight into the effect of one’s own emotional state or values on decision-making, or being good at communicating with others is not sufficient, although each is a necessary component of any leadership role
It is the synthesis of this that enables effective leaders to recognise the effect of their own behaviours on other people and on the organisation, and to manage those behaviours to achieve the goals that they have agreed
Our CMI Level 7 Award and Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership development programmes place great emphasis on developing this ability; if you are to continue to improve your performance beyond the programme – hence the results driven focus
Developing your leadership capability is an important characteristic of all successful leaders that they can reflect on their experiences and learn from them – effective leaders are not afraid of making mistakes, only of repeating mistakes
This ability, to learn and develop, is integral to CMI Level 7 Award and Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership
Group sizes are limited to 12 delegates to ensure maximum impact for every manager attending the course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for experienced or aspiring senior managers, directors and/or future leaders within an organisation.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates who complete the full programme and assignment receive the CMI Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership
Training Course Content
Course content includes:
Module one – Strategic leadership
This module is about understanding strategic leadership skills and strategies and the understanding of ethical and cultural issues within your organisation.
- Develop the ability to be able to analyse the impact of the organisation’s culture and values on strategic leadership
- Debate how organisational specific, legal, regulatory and ethical requirements impact on strategic leadership demands
- Learn how to evaluate current and emerging social concerns and expectations impacting on strategic leadership in your organisation
- Discuss the relationship between strategic management and leadership in your organisation
- Learn how to evaluate leadership styles and their impact on strategic decisions
- Discuss why leadership styles need to be adapted indifferent situations
- Learn how to evaluate the impact of leadership styles on your organisation
- Learn how to evaluate two differing leadership strategies
- Determine situational variables which could cause a change in leadership strategy
- Analyse a leadership strategy to support your organisational direction
Module two – Implementing organisational change strategies
This module is about identifying, developing and implementing change strategies to meet organisational objectives, using a range of management models, tools and techniques.
- Learn how to use a range of organisational change models or frameworks
- Apply a range of creative problem solving techniques to address change challenges
- Identify and justify change solutions that link to organisational strategic plans
- Learn how to evaluate a range of change implementation models
- Identify the criteria to select a change implementation model that supports organisational change
- Learn how to demonstrate the use of analytical tools to monitor the progress and the effect of change
- Assess monitoring and measurement techniques to change within your organisation
- Learn how to analyse strategies to minimize adverse effects of change
- Identify the processes to review the impact of the change
- Learn how to present the findings of the impact review
Flexible Payment Terms
If you are self-funding, please enquire about our flexible payment terms. A 30% deposit will be taken when you book to secure your place on the course. We will then set up an interest-free monthly payment plan by direct debit or credit card for the balance.
The Results Driven Group Price Comparison Offer
If you can price-match any of our open or bespoke residential courses, we will match the difference. Please see website for more details.
The price of the course is exclusive of VAT
The programme cost includes, accommodation (residential only), all meals and refreshments
Results Driven Group can also deliver this course as in-house training at your premises for a minimum of 6 delegates.
Provider: Results Driven Group
Results Driven Group - ILM Qualifications & Professional Development Training Courses
RDG specialise in bespoke skills training, CMI / ILM Leadership & Management, Coaching & Mentoring qualifications and professional development solutions. With over 20 years experience in the training industry, Results Driven Group have established an excellent reputation for the delivery...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Contact information for Results Driven Group
Reviews by course attendees
Find out more about this CMI Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Which is the best Coaching qualification for me to undertake and at what level? It’s another one of those questions that often stumps us when thinking about our future development in Coaching!!
It’s an absolute minefield…what is the correct option for myself or for my managers when it comes to management and leadership development?