Adobe InDesign - Saturday IntensiveRichmond and Hillcroft Adult and Community College
Topics covered include:
- navigate the InDesign interface
- the inDesign toolbox
- set up a document: size, orientation, single pages and spreads
- measuring, rulers
- format pages: margins, guides and grids, columns
- insert/import text and images
- cut, copy and paste text and graphics
- reposition and resize text and images
- format text: font styles, sizes and weights; text justification and kerning; wrap-around text; reversed-out text, text set along a path; indents, bullet points and drop caps
- create rules and borders
- colour page elements
- save and print document
- individual project
You will learn how to design leaflets and posters using Adobe InDesign
You will learn how to export and print your design.
You will learn how to choose between appropriate file formats such as PDF print & PDF interactive.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for beginners to Adobe programmes, however you should have a basic working knowledge of computers, and ideally Mac computers so you can get started knowing how to work the basic commands. This course will most likely be taught in our Mac suite, so a basic working knowledge of Apple Mac computers would be desirable.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Richmond and Hillcroft Adult and Community College - Apprenticeship Training
Richmond and Hillcroft Adult and Community College (RHACC) is a further education college for adults, with over 7000 learners. As well as over 1900 courses, we host an exciting events calendar featuring concerts, drama, lectures, workshops, displays and fairs throughout...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!