In order for collaboration and partnership to endure over the long term in a business, leaders and followers need to rethink how they relate to each other in almost every interaction. Clear Leadership explains why and offers a robust, practical method to transform business culture into the dynamic, learning environment needed to succeed today.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Middle to Senior Managers Senior HR or OD Professionals
Training Course Content
- Introduction and core concepts of Clear Leadership - Partnership, shared responsibility and the challenges of ‘Interpersonal Mush’
- Understanding what our moment to moment experience really is and how that impacts leadership
- Increasing our skill at noticing our moment to moment experience so we can lead better
- Practising together
- Learning skills to describe our experience to others in a way that engenders committed followership
- Learning about the first part of the Learning Conversation – having the important conversations that people often duck
- Practising the skills of being aware and descriptive (practice review of days 1 and 2)
- Getting beyond your own experience to understand others’, properly Understanding the powerful things inside us that stop us wanting to hear others
- Learning to listen powerfully Learning the rest of the Learning Conversation and starting to use it
- Bringing it all together – how we use the skills of awareness, descriptiveness, curiosity and appreciation to lead transformations in trust, engagement, productivity and innovation.
- Understanding more about why we still prefer to avoid the important conversations
- Practicing some Learning Conversations Preparing to use the skills with others and to help others who haven’t taken the programme to learn them
Residential: Horsham (London Gatwick) £2,400 + VAT
Fees are inclusive of all tuition fees, materials, meals and accommodation
Non-Residential: Horsham ( London Gatwick) £2,200 + VAT
Fees are inclusive of all tuition fees, materials and lunch
Roffey Park Institute
Roffey Park Institute is an international, research led learning and development organisation. Combining research, qualifications based workplace learning and development programmes, we focus on personal, interpersonal and organisational learning in leadership, management, human resource development, and organisational development. Our goal...
Find out more about this Clear Leadership course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!