HSD Professional Certification
Working in partnership with Human Systems Dynamics Institute, Roffey Park are offering the rare opportunity to work with Glenda Eoyang, founder of the field of HSD, in the UK. If you are in the business of making change, resolving conflict or helping teams and individuals work more effectively – HSD certification is a simple, but powerful approach that will enable you to take informed action that delivers results.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Chief Executives
- HR Professionals
- Organisational Change agents
- Consultants OD practitioners
Training Course Content
The HSD Professional Certification provides:
- Four months of face-to-face and online learning Direct interaction with Glenda Eoyang, PhD A vibrant, online learning ecology of live webinars, forums, resources, dialogues, and social media
- The opportunity to create change as you blend state-of-the-art HSD theory with your own on-the-ground, real-world practice Collaboration with your learning group and your HSD-Certified Praxis Partner as you build your own unique approach
On completing the programme, you will:
- Solve your most wicked problems
- Encourage meaningful dialogue, work across silos and build stronger teams
- Facilitate change more effectively and neutralise organisational dysfunction
- Understand how to foster and implement a culture of change and innovation
- Deal with uncertainty more effectively
- Adapt and innovate to solve your most difficult challenges of leadership, collaboration, learning, planning and change management
- As a certified HSD professional, you will also receive lifetime membership in the HSD Associate Network.
Residential Horsham (London Gatwick) £4300+VAT
Fees are inclusive of all tuition fees, materials, meals and accommodation
Roffey Park Institute
Roffey Park Institute is an international, research led learning and development organisation. Combining research, qualifications based workplace learning and development programmes, we focus on personal, interpersonal and organisational learning in leadership, management, human resource development, and organisational development. Our goal...
Find out more about this HSD Professional Certification course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!