Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Postgraduate Certificate in Coaching
This is a 12-month part-time advanced coaching qualification, which includes three residential modules at Roffey Park in Sussex, five facilitated learning sets, and further individual study and coaching practice. It covers the whole breadth of coaching approaches, including skills, development, career and executive coaching in organisational settings.
Roffey Park’s Postgraduate Certificate in Coaching takes place over 12 months and is a modular coaching qualification accredited by the University of Sussex. The postgraduate coaching course is aimed at experienced and practising executive coaches working in organisations, or professional coaches with their own independent coaching businesses.
The coaching certificate programme consists of:
- Three taught residential modules and final day at Roffey Park (eight days)
- Five learning sets (five days)
And requires further commitment typically consisting of:
- 30 hours of coaching practice
- 15 hours of being coached
- 10 hours of coaching supervision
- Individual study time averaging 5 hours per week, consisting of self-reflection, reading and writing case studies and reflective papers for submission
Suitability - Who should attend?
This programme is aimed at people with typically at least 5-10 years’ experience of coaching within organisations. It is suitable for people in HRBP, L&D, and OD roles, who use coaching as part of their role; and for independent coaches with suitable experience.
Training Course Content
It is aimed at experienced coaches who wish to deepen their understanding and practical application of a range of coaching approaches and methodologies, while at the same time developing their own unique coaching style and presence.
It covers the whole breadth of coaching approaches, including skills, development, career and executive coaching in organisational settings. The precise content and choice of coaching methodologies to experience, is co-created by each individual cohort, with help from expert practitioners and experienced qualified coaches.
The approaches covered in recent programmes include:
- Somatic coaching and using body sensations in coaching
- Team and Board coaching
- Working with symbols, stories and metaphors
- Nancy Kline’s Time to Think Approach
- Cognitive Behavioural Coaching
- Coaching for meaning and purpose / Transpersonal coaching
- Constellations and systems coaching
- Psychodynamic and Humanistic Psychology approaches to coaching
- Using the latest neuroscience and behavioural science findings in coaching practice
- The programme is run in small cohorts, which ensures a depth of learning and practice, and individual feedback on the applied coaching styles and methodologies.
Fees are inclusive of all tuition fees, materials, meals and accommodation
Roffey Park Institute
Roffey Park Institute is an international, research led learning and development organisation. Combining research, qualifications based workplace learning and development programmes, we focus on personal, interpersonal and organisational learning in leadership, management, human resource development, and organisational development. Our goal...
Find out more about this Postgraduate Certificate in Coaching course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.