Oxford Advanced Management & Leadership ProgrammeSaïd Business School, Oxford University
Oxford Advanced Management & Leadership Programme
A three-week programme for experienced senior leaders.
You will discover and discuss the challenges and opportunities for sustaining superior performance in a globalised 21st Century context. You will explore what's in store for the future of work against a backdrop of disruptive technology, Millennials stepping into leadership roles, and unprecedented speed of change.
The programme is built around three key pillars:
- Global challenges and insights
- Organisational challenges and choices
- Your leadership journey
Working alongside a diverse peer and faculty group at the cutting edge of organisations and industries worldwide, you will transform your leadership and create profitable and sustainable growth for your organisation.
Benefits to you
- Challenge ideas and test assumptions
- Reflect critically on your leadership experiences
- Develop your self-awareness and effectiveness
- Build links with an experienced group of global leaders
- Draw on the latest research from Oxford University
- Eligible for lifetime membership of the Oxford Business Alumni network
Benefits to your business
- Discover and develop frameworks to enhance organisational impact
- Gain access to influential leaders in organisations in and around your ecosystem
- Lead case study discussions on your own organisational challenges
Programme fee, including all tuition, education materials, all daytime refreshments and evening meals: £18,500
Accommodation at Egrove Park: £2,060
Registrations are confirmed on receipt of full payment of the programme fee.
Is the programme right for you?
This programme is for senior leaders at or near the top of their organisation.
Typically candidates will have held senior roles for at least 10 years.
You will be searching for a solution to serious concerns from looking for strategic foresight on the international events shaping the 21st century to wanting to discover innovative choices and actions for self-development.
Your will be learning alongside people with roles like those below:
- Chief Executive Officers
- Members of the board
- Business & function Heads
- Managing Directors
- Executive Directors
- Senior Political Leaders
- Senior Government Officials
- Country Heads
- Regional Directors
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Saïd Business School, Oxford University
For over eight centuries, leaders from across the world have come to Oxford to study and engage in important discussions. The remarkable community at the School continues this tradition. Our community of academics, students, alumni, staff and friends is truly...
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Find out more about this Oxford Advanced Management & Leadership Programme course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!