Oxford High Performance Leadership Programme
A one week programme designed to prepare leaders as you navigate an increasingly complex and uncertain business environment.
You will make vital practical connections between your personal leadership style and the organisational challenges you face as a senior manager. The programme will help you develop heightened self-awareness and enhance your impact with leadership strategies, and deliver practical techniques and frameworks.
Each day on the programme is themed, covering:
• Building self-insight as a leader
• Enabling high performance through others
• Crucial conversations and solutions
• Strategic choices in leadership
• Extending leadership impact
Your learning will be contextualised with the support of an Executive Coach. They will investigate your personal and organisational objectives and work with you to build an action plan to put into practice when you return to your organisation.
Benefits to you
- Reflect critically on your leadership style
- Explore new frameworks and approaches to improve decision making
- Enhance your ability to lead through influence
- Develop new approaches for leading teams to achieve high performance
- Define your leadership role to increase confidence and maximise impact
- Create a personalised toolkit for leadership success
Benefits to your business
- Cascade your learning through your team and into the wider organisation
- Participant diversity allows attendees to to think beyond the bounds of their organisation and geography and co-develop new strategies for success
- Gain unparalleled access to influential leaders in organisations in and around your ecosystem
- Develop a culture of innovation, effectively lead change and manage complexity
Suitability - Who should attend?
The programme is designed for senior managers with responsibility for leading teams and projects.
Participants usually have at least 5 years of leadership experience before joining us and are undergoing a transition in their career or experiencing change in their organisation.
Participants come from many different types of organisations, based all over the world and operating in the public, private and third sector.
You can submit your LinkedIn profile for review with the link below to find out if you're right for this programme.
Programme fee includes all tuition, education materials, all daytime refreshments and evening meals: £8,900
Accommodation fee: £650
Registrations are confirmed on receipt of full payment of the programme fee.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Saïd Business School, Oxford University
For over eight centuries, leaders from across the world have come to Oxford to study and engage in important discussions. The remarkable community at the School continues this tradition. Our community of academics, students, alumni, staff and friends is truly...
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Find out more about this Oxford High Performance Leadership Programme course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!