Oxford Strategic Leadership Programme
Challenge your assumptions and think creatively about the issues you face as a senior leader on this six-day experiential programme.
With support from 15 core faculty members, your learning will involve small-group tutorials, lectures and practical sessions. In these, you will explore the following questions:
• what can I do as a leader that no one else can do?
• which personal qualities can I build on to deliver organisational success?
• how can I harness my personal strengths to inspire my teams?
Drawing on the humanities, the programme introduces you to a range of new ideas, experiences and ways of thinking. It will push you out of what you know and where you feel most comfortable.
This programme attracts leaders from all over the world and many different sectors who will provide a fresh perspective on your personal leadership challenges. You will share experiences with other leaders in a stimulating environment and build long-term relationships within a global network.
On completion, you will return to your role with greater clarity and vision, equipped to meet the future challenges of your organisation.
Benefits to you
- Gain new perspectives of your leadership in a changing context
- Explore your personal leadership challenges with fresh insights
- Obtain greater clarity of thought and vision
- Form relationships with global leaders and share ideas and experiences
Benefits to your business
- Re-energised leaders with greater strategic focus
- New ideas to help your organisation flourish
- Access to a diverse global community
Suitability - Who should attend?
This programme is for senior leaders with direct responsibility for leading large teams and making strategic decisions. Typically, candidates have held senior leadership roles for at least 10 years.
Programme fee includes all tuition, education materials, coffee breaks and most meals: £13,500
Accommodation fee: £650
Registrations are confirmed on receipt of full payment of the programme fee, and places are allocated in order of receipt of payment
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Saïd Business School, Oxford University
For over eight centuries, leaders from across the world have come to Oxford to study and engage in important discussions. The remarkable community at the School continues this tradition. Our community of academics, students, alumni, staff and friends is truly...
Average rating 5Based on 2 reviews
Find out more about this Oxford Strategic Leadership Programme course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!