Women Transforming Leadership Programme
Women Transforming Leadership brings together different teaching styles and experiential opportunities to create a stimulating learning environment.
Equip yourself with the career strategies to get where you want to go and develop your self-awareness to succeed on the way.
The programme's sessions will:
- encourage you to try new things
- take place in a safe and supportive environment
- push you intellectually and emotionally
- develop your confidence and personal insight
The programme is open to women who have had more than one influential leadership role. We particularly encourage women from male-dominated industries and teams to join us. We ask that you come with an open mind and a willingness to share experiences – including the difficult ones.
Our priority is to help you get the best out of this programme and we want to provide a customised, personal learning experience that begins with your application to the programme.
Benefits to you
- Improve your confidence and increase your impact
- Gain greater awareness of your personal strengths
- Establish an international network of female leaders
- Learn from a richly diverse peer group
- Develop a personal action plan supported by a coach
Benefits to your organisation
- Individuals return to work as energised and confident leaders
- Increased productivity and innovative ideas
- Encourage greater progression of women to senior management levels
- Implement a larger strategic vision that aligns with company values
- Google case study
Programme fee includes all tuition, education materials, coffee breaks and most meals £7,300
Accommodation for 5 nights (Sunday - Friday) £800
Accommodation for 4 nights (Monday - Friday) £640
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Saïd Business School, Oxford University
For over eight centuries, leaders from across the world have come to Oxford to study and engage in important discussions. The remarkable community at the School continues this tradition. Our community of academics, students, alumni, staff and friends is truly...
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Find out more about this Women Transforming Leadership Programme course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!