What is NeuChem® Coaching?
NeuChem® Coaching is the only coaching model based entirely on the neuroscience of learning and performance. This proprietary model is unique to the School of NeuChem Coaching. It has been developed over 20 years by our award winning principal psychologist-biologist, the bestselling author Maria Paviour.
This introductory course is the first step on your learning journey towards gaining an ILM Level 5 Diploma in NeuChem Coaching.
This course is suitable for people who:
- Want to begin their learning for a career in coaching
- Work in HR or L&D and want to promote wellbeing in the workplace using neuroscience
- Want to develop their coaching skills based on a proven scientific model
- Are interested in gaining insights into neuroscience and coaching
You will learn:
- What Neuchem® Coaching is, how it differs from standard and transformational coaching and how it empowers people with powerful results.
- The 3 essential NeuChem® Coaching skills necessary for progression to NeuChem Coach® and the 3 essential feedback approaches.
- The 6 key ingredients of the NeuChem® coaching model
- The physiological and brain chemistry changes that enable you and your clients to re-wire thinking and therefore transform your lives
- How to use the rapid, easy and fun NeuChem® approach to enable clients to make significant personal changes, deal with stress, anxiety and low mood, and transform those behaviours that hold humans back
- How to work with the pleasure of story-telling in order to develop the Neuro-story™ and Neuro-script™ approach to change
- Why this neuroscience-based NeuChem® coaching model works so powerfully every time - creating permanent and lasting results.
Suitability - Who should attend?
There are no prior learning entry requirements for this introductory course. You must attend this course to begin your journey to becoming a fully qualified, ILM regulated coach.
School of NeuChem Coaching
The School of NeuChem Coaching has its foundations firmly rooted in neuroscience and psychology. Based at the Sussex Innovation Centre, part of the University of Sussex, we have access to the most up to date research and ideas to constantly...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!