Train the Trainer - 4-day Masterclass
The TOT training program is based on a 22 years training experience in the applied behavioral sciences through the experiential method. It is designed for the trainers working in intercultural environments, public bodies dealing with education of adults, multinational companies, the HR specialists that also provide training sessions within the company they are working for, the managers that are looking to improve the way they interact and coordinate with their staff, and any person who may be interested of becoming a trainer and wants to improve certain aspects of his/her training method.
During this session the trainer applies techniques used in the USA training programs, UK learning programs and combines them with techniques used at a European level. It is an interactive course offering each trainer the possibility to think of new ways and means of training. It provides the participants a safe lab environment where they can also focus on the development of their own character. The Schultz Knowledge TOT focuses on learning from a non-formal but also from a vocational point of view. At the end of the course the participants will receive a Trainer Certificate.
Suitability - Who should attend?
• New and experienced trainers who want to enhance the effectiveness of their training through use of participative learning techniques. • Specialists in different professions who would like to develop training skills • High performing trainer to maximize your training’s impact • Training professionals who would like to develop their skills to a master level and a certification to reflect this.
Training Course Content
1. Learning concept
- The definition of training, education, learning
- Competence, Knowledge, Skills, Capability, Attitude, Values
- Formal, non-formal, informal learning
- Learning styles
- Learning environment
- Learning cycle
- Experiential learning model
- Iceberg theory
- Inclusion and control
- Trainer role
2. Learning plan
- Needs assessment analyses
- Learner’s profiles
- Learning objectives
- Learning contents (Creating content, using shapes, creating paradigm)
- Learning methods (Presentation, demonstration, brainstorming, case study, role play, fishbowl, puzzle, games)
- Setting time
3. Learning delivering
- Preparing venues and materials
- Run the training design
4. Learning assessment
- What, when and who will assess the learning outcomes
- Assessment tools
- Follow up
The cost of this course is £900 + VAT per participant.
Schultz Knowledge, based in London, UK, is one of the most dynamic and innovative training and consultancy companies that provides specialized educational services for corporate, governmental and nongovernmental organizations, dedicated to offer management consultancy services and customized training courses to...
Schultz Knowledge Ltd.
Find out more about this Train the Trainer Masterclass course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!