Train the Trainer MasterclassSchultz Knowledge Ltd.
Train the Trainer Masterclass
The Train the trainers program is based on a training experience in applied behavioural sciences through the experiential learning approach.
It is designed for the trainers working in intercultural environments, public bodies dealing with education of adults, multinational companies, the HR specialists that also provide training sessions within the company they are working for, the managers that are looking to improve the way they interact and coordinate with their staff, and any person who may be interested of becoming a trainer and wants to improve certain aspects of his/her training method.
It is an interactive course offering each trainer the possibility to think of new ways and means of training. It provides the participants a safe lab environment where they can also focus on the development of their own character. This course is suitable for experienced trainers who want to enhance the effectiveness of their training through use of participative learning techniques. specialists in different professions who would like to develop training skills, high performing trainer to maximize your training’s impact, training professionals who would like to develop their skills to a master level and a certification to reflect this. Each participant will provide for their colleagues a 10 minutes micro-training session on a preferred topic on day 3 of the training agenda.
They will receive feedback from peers and from the trainer on strengths and areas of development of training skills. The graduates will receive 30 credits CPD Certificate of Attendance in train the trainers.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- New and experienced trainers who want to enhance the effectiveness of their training through use of participative learning techniques.
- Specialists in different professions who would like to develop training skills
- High performing trainer to maximize your training’s impact
- Training professionals who would like to develop their skills to a master level and a certification to reflect this.
Applicants are expected to have a good command of both written and spoken English
Training Course Content
- Experiential learning model
- Inclusion and control
- Explore creativity and analytical approaches to learning design
- Agile learning (Learn Act Reflect cycle)
2. Learning plan
- 2.1. Analyse learning needs and bridging the skills gap
- 2.2. Write a blueprint Set learning objectives
- 2.3. Make a storyboard Design training program
- 2.4. Build your prototype
- Develop training content and transform in visual (shapes, video production, animation)
- Design learning methods
- Create game scenarios (learning games, business games, escape games etc)
- Design the activities and resources
- Use nudge theory,
- Create the power of moments (wow moments)
- Storytelling, Using technology in presentation, game design
- Set up the perfect blend between micro and macro learning
Schedule and time
- Create a clear timeline
- Check reality
3. Learning delivery
- Run the training design
- Engage the learners
- Presentation skills
- Trick the learner into learning
- Manage difficult participants
- Trouble shooting for difficult training situations
- Learning experience debrief
- Give and receive Feedback
- Each Participant will undertake practical mini-sessions through the duration of the course
4. Learning assessment
- What, when and who will assess the learning outcomes
- Assessment tools
- Follow up tools
- Training report
- Define a Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality Experience in learning
Schultz Knowledge, based in London, UK, is one of the most dynamic and innovative training and consultancy companies that provides specialized educational services for corporate, governmental and nongovernmental organizations, dedicated to offer management consultancy services and customized training courses to...
Schultz Knowledge Ltd.
Find out more about this Train the Trainer Masterclass course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!