Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Virtual Service Level Management training courseService Desk Institute
Discover how to manage the processes and relationships involved in delivering high-quality services through the creation of professional agreements and contracts with this in-depth one-day workshop.
- Developing, writing and implementing the processes and documentation that define the expectations of customers, service providers and suppliers in line with industry best practice, and their ongoing management.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Aspiring, new or experienced managers, team leaders and supervisors, and those who are involved in customer relationship management or supplier management.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- The knowledge to develop and create the five fundamental documents required for successful Service Level Management; Service Catalogue, Service Level Requirements, SLAs, OLAs and Underpinning Contracts
- An understanding of the challenges involved with implementing SLM processes
- Guidance on how to monitor, report and review the levels of service being delivered
- An understanding of the roles and responsibilities involved in managing good customer and supplier relationships
- An understanding of the relationships with other teams and processes that are required to ensure the delivery of quality services
- An understanding of how to implement the Service Level Management process within your own work environment
- Guidelines for creating your own Service Catalogue, SLAs, OLAs, Underpinning Contracts and Service Review Meetings
Service Desk Institute
Since 1988 the Service Desk Institute (SDI) has been connecting IT service professionals around the world. SDI is the leading global community for people who work in the IT service and support industry. With a passion for sharing knowledge and...
Find out more about this Virtual Service Level Management training course course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.