AS 9100D Aerospace Quality Management Systems Foundation Training Course
AS9100D is intended for use by organizations that design, develop or provide aviation, space and defence products and services; and by organizations providing post-delivery activities, including the provision of maintenance, spare parts, or materials for their own products and services.
The objective of each Course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform an internal audit of part of a quality management system based on AS9100D and report on the effective implementation and maintenance of the management system in accordance with ISO 19011 and to contribute to the continual improvement of the management system.
The Course refers to AS9100D as the management system standard that provides the context for internal audit in aerospace industry.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Before starting this course, Learners are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
- Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle.
- A basic knowledge of the concepts of quality management and the relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction;
- Understand commonly used quality management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 9000.
- An understanding of the requirements of AS9100D, which may be gained by completing a QMS Foundation training course or equivalent.
- Knowledge of the requirements of AS9100D, which may be gained by completing an awareness Training course or equivalent.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the purpose and intent of the ISO 9000 series of standards.
- Outline the structure, content and requirements of AS 9100D.
- Explain the relationships between the clauses of AS 9200D.
Learners will need to demonstrate acceptable performance in all of these areas in order to complete the course successfully.
The cost of this course is £545 + VAT per participant.
SGS is the world's leading professional training provider of Quality Assurance, Internal Verification and Certification courses and a recognised benchmark for quality and integrity. SGS Academy draws on years of worldwide experience to provide effective learning and professional development opportunities....
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this AS 9100D Aerospace Quality Management Systems Foundation Training Course course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!