Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
IATF 16949:2016 – Automotive Quality Management System – Introduction eLearning Course
The objective of this course is to provide participants with an overview of the purpose and requirements of IATF 16949:2016.
On completion of this course, delegates will have an awareness of:
- Change history
- Annex SL
- PDCA Model
- Process Approach
- Introduction to Customer Specifics Requirements
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Completion criteria: learners will be required to complete the entire course and gain a pass mark of 80% or more in the final assessment. Upon successful completion learners will be able to download a certificate of completion.
Training Course Content
This course covers the following topics:
- Overview, who is IATF and History of QS/ ISO/TS/IATF
- IATF Rules for Certification
- Structure of IATF Annex SL, 10 clauses
- PDCA Model
- Annex A - Control Plan
- Annex B - Bibliography, CSRs, Core Tools
- What is/is not a Customer Specific Requirement
- Where in the rules are CSRs required
- Where in the IATF standard are CSRs required
- IATF OEM CSRs – where to find them ie IATF Global oversight offices
- Process for implementing, communicating including changes of CSRs within the organisation
- Internal Audit shall include that CSRs are being used across the organisation
- Turtle Diagram
- Measures, effectiveness efficiency
- Include CSRs and impact on process
- Risk to the process
- Process owners defined
You will be granted 12 months access to this course, effective from the date of purchase.
The cost of this course is £99 + VAT per participant.
SGS is the world's leading professional training provider of Quality Assurance, Internal Verification and Certification courses and a recognised benchmark for quality and integrity. SGS Academy draws on years of worldwide experience to provide effective learning and professional development opportunities....