Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System – Introduction eLearning CourseSGS Academy
ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System – Introduction eLearning Course
The objective of this course is to provide participants with an overview of the purpose and requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
On completion of this course, delegates will have an awareness of:
- Purpose and intent of the new series of management system standards
- The application of the principles of quality management
- The revisions to ISO 9001:2015
- The relationships between the clauses of ISO 9001:2015
Suitability - Who should attend?
Before starting this course, it is recommended that participants have prior knowledge of the:
- Management systems and understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle
- Concepts of quality management and the relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
- Commonly used quality management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 9000
- The requirements of ISO 9001:2008
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Completion criteria: learners will be required to complete the entire course and gain a pass mark of 80% or more in the final assessment. Upon successful completion learners will be able to download a certificate of completion.
You will be granted 12 months access to this course, effective from the date of purchase.
Training Course Content
This course covers the following topics:
- Quality management systems; 9000 series of Standards
- Process approach; P-D-C-A cycle
- Risk-based thinking; quality management principles
- Scope, application
- Context of the organisation
- Interested parties, determining the scope
- Leadership and commitment
- Roles, responsibilities and authorities
- Organisational knowledge
- Operational planning and control
- Design and development
- Monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation
- Customer satisfaction
- Nonconformity and corrective action
- Case Study to evaluate learning
- Test your knowledge quiz
Th cost of this course is £99 + VAT per participant.
SGS is the world's leading professional training provider of Quality Assurance, Internal Verification and Certification courses and a recognised benchmark for quality and integrity. SGS Academy draws on years of worldwide experience to provide effective learning and professional development opportunities....
Find out more about this ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System – Introduction eLearning Course course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.