Learn the essentials, to help develop your career as a Data Scientist. The course consists of modules covering; Introduction to Data Science.
Find out how to build and derive insights from data science and machine learning models. Explore key concepts in data acquisition, preparation, exploration, and visualization, and take a look at how to build a cloud data science solution using Azure Machine Learning, R, and Python.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Introduction to Data Science
- Understand the basics of data science, data organization, data visualization, data analysis.
- Use Excel to support data analysis.
- Data Science and Machine Learning Essentials
- Describe key concepts of data science and machine learning.
- Prepare data for predictive modeling.
- Visualize and explore data.
- Create supervised and unsupervised machine learning models.
- Publish machine learning web services
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Solihull College & University Centre
Solihull College & University Centre offers a wide range of school leaver, university level and adult courses across a variety of exciting subject areas. Courses are designed with the help of top employers to ensure students leave ready for the...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!