ACLS Legal PA Diploma – Online Training and Live Virtual Classroom
The Legal PA Diploma combines our ACLS Accredited Legal Secretary Course with the CPD Accredited PA Diploma, into one Diploma, giving you the best of both worlds and multiplying your opportunity to gain a rewarding job. This complete mix of skills represents the Level 4 qualification of the ACLS.
Upcoming start dates
Enquire for more information
- Virtual Classroom
Suitability - Who should attend?
- A good level of secondary education or higher is ideal
- There are no specific requirements, as this programme combines PA and Legal Secretarialtraining. It is the most comprehensive training.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- To provide a comprehensive legal secretarial/PA training program
- To provide a range of Souters’ PA training combined with our Legal Secretarial training, Microsoft Office and Typing training
- Boost students’ career options
- Gain a professional qualification
- Gain an ACLS Accredited Certification as a Certified Legal PA
- The main segment of the course is taught by expert tutors in live virtual classrooms
- ACLS Certification is issued as a Certified Legal PA on completion
- CV and Job options are boosted with an ACLS and CPD Accredited qualification
- With professional qualifications gained, you will become a certified Legal PA of the ACLS.
- Accredited Certificates as a Legal PA, Legal Secretary, PA, Microsoft Office and Typing available
- Our centre is a Microsoft Certified Academy, so we can offer a widely recognised Certification in Microsoft Office
- Our Courses have experienced and qualified tutors using theory and practical exercise, which will ensure job readiness
Training Course Content
Souters’ PA Diploma
- Job functions of a PA
- Diary Management
- Business Letter Writing foundation
- CV Development
- Composing Faxes, Memorandums and E-mails
- Telephone skills
- Making Travel/Hotel Arrangements
- Filing Systems
- Time Management
- Invoicing/Petty cash
- Client Care
- Complaint Handling
- Work Planning
- Document Presentation and proofreading
- Confidence building
- Typing and audio skills to proficient level or further if you already touch type
- Organising meetings
Legal Secretary Course
- The work of a Legal Secretary
- Barristers v Solicitors
- Magic Circle v High Street Firms
- Introduction to Law – The background and history of Law.
- Legal Word Processing + Introduction to Layout of Templates – main documentation within departments
- Criminal Litigation all main processes (e.g. Witness Statements, Police + CPS + Courts and Procedure).
- Preparation of Legal Documents
- Civil Litigation – all main processes (e.g. Claim Form & Particulars of Claim , Defences etc.)
- Business Law- all main processes (e.g. Companies House online filing + explanation of Contract templates and precedents)
- Family Law all main processes (e.g. Divorce Petitions + Wills and Probate etc.)
- Audio Transcription
- Text production
Course delivery details
- The online Legal Secretarial Course can be taken either full-time or part-time with practical exercises and assessment.
- The PA Course element is either full-time or part-time and has a mix of live virtual tuition format, with practical exercises and an assessment. This course is delivered in a live virtual classroom, but online options are available.
- The online MS Office and Typing Courses can be completed in 6 months and end with a final assessment in each unit. This is delivered using an online interactive training system provided by a Microsoft Academy.
Why choose Souters
Offering courses since 1988
Interest free credit financing
Fully accredited training centre
Souters is a renowned training provider that has successfully delivered PA courses, Executive Assistant courses, Office Manager Courses, Administration Courses, Legal Secretarial courses, Bookkeeping, Finance and Microsoft Office Training since it was founded in 1988. Located in the City of...