Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Administration Course - CPD Accredited - 3-Day Office Admin Training in London
The Souters' Administration course is accredited by the CPD Institution. This accreditation provides the learner with a well-recognised qualification on completion. This highly practical Administration training course has been designed from the experiences of professionals, who have extensive knowledge of the workplace and training requirements.
The main goals of this course are to provide participants with the full range of Office Administration skills for office support staff in any sector and develop their job readiness for Office Admin roles.
This Administration course is taught in class by an experienced tutor, who will use a mixture of theory, interactive sessions and practical exercises.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Administration Course is suitable for office staff or people from another profession wanting to engage in administration roles, school leavers, secretaries and PA's looking to gain other business skills. Course attendees are required to have a good general level of education.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon course completion, participants will be presented with a CPD Certificate. The CPD is a leading body in providing accredited training programmes to professionals, for their Continuing Professional Development.
The knowledge and skills acquired throughout the course enable participants to successfully apply for a variety of office assistant roles, as soon as they pass the exam and any related Microsoft exams needed for their chosen job area.
Training Course Content
This three-day Administration training course is designed to cover the following units:
Policies and Legislation for an Office Administrator
- The importance of policies and procedures to an organisations
- Health and Safety legislation and our responsibilities
- Legislation and compliance for an Administrator
- An overview equal opportunities, diversity and Human Resources
- Staff codes or practice, handbooks etc.
Communication Skills for an Office Administrator
- Preparation of professional business documents, letters, emails etc
- Telephone skills
- Effective professional communication skills
- Client care skills and being a point of contact for clients
Working effectively in an office
- Understanding the purpose of organisational charts, objectives, missions and other organisational aims.
- Time management to meet deadlines and dealing with stress
- Filing and record keeping; an overview of the impact of Data Protection
People skills of a successful Office Administrator
- Team working skills
- Being proactive in your role
Business and Financial Skills for an Office Administrator
- Understanding targets and budgets for an office
- An introduction to management concepts
- CV and Careers Workshop to assist delegates in expanding job options and undertand how to develop their careers.
All of the training is delivered by an experienced trainer, through interactive discussion and practical exercises. The training material is accredited and on successful completion of the training program, CPD Accredited Certificates are issued. This professional qualification opens career opportunity and build confidence for performance in your roles.
You can opt to upgrade the qualification to a CPD Accredited Administration Diploma.
The cost of this three-day CPD Accredited Administration training course is £699 per participant.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Souters is a renowned training provider that has been successfully delivering PA courses, Secretarial courses, Office Manager and Administration Courses, Legal Secretarial courses, as well as Bookkeeping, Finance and Microsoft Office Training, since it was founded in 1988. Located in...