Advanced Diploma in Office ManagementSouters
If you are striving to excel in a career in Office Management then the Diploma for Office Management is a fundamental and crucial qualification for you. As well as the CPD Accredited Office Manager Diploma, the course covers an array of skill sets that will set you apart in the job market.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- This Diploma is ideal for Office Managers who are looking to move to the top of their industry
- The Diploma offers Office Managers the ability to diversify their skills in order to keep ahead of the increasingly broad requirements for Office Manager roles.
- Broad range of skills, knowledge and confidence
- Stronger CV, greater exposure to varied and interesting work and increased job options.
The outcome of the course will be that participants are CPD Certified and more employable. CPD certification will be granted on successful completion.
CPD Certification on successful completion
The CPD (Continuing Professional Development) accreditation is recognised within a multitude of professions and often sought by professional bodies in other fields (e.g. soliciting, accounting etc.)
The inclusion of a CPD course in your CV has the potential to attract attention internationally as well as locally. This is due to their compulsory status in specific industries. Thus, a CPD certification is an attractive addition to employers seeking new staff.
Training Course Content
The course’s content ensures increased knowledge and understanding in a wide range of relevant areas.
This element of the course is classroom based for five days and covers modules surrounding the use of Microsoft Office in three of their programmes (e.g. Excel, Word etc.).
Once you have succeeded in the Office Manager Diploma, you will be given the option to enrol in three extra courses aimed to develop key business skills. These are illustrated below.
Project and Events Group
- Events Management Training Course
- Introduction to Project Management
Finance and Bookkeeping Group
- Finance for non-finance professionals (one day)
Marketing, HR Group
- Introduction to Human Resources
- Social Media Course
- Business English workshop
- Business Law Course (counts as two courses)
- Introduction to Marketing
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Introduction to Sales
The cost of the Diploma is £1,899. This is a discounted price compared to if you booked each element of the Diploma separately.
The Diploma can be completed over a period of up to 3 months. However, if you schedule your courses more intensely, it can be completed quickly.
Souters is a renowned training provider that has been successfully delivering PA courses, Secretarial courses, Office Manager Courses and Administration Courses, Legal Secretarial courses, as well as Bookkeeping, Finance and Microsoft Office Training, since it was founded in 1988. Located...
Find out more about this Advanced Diploma in Office Management course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!