Advanced Executive PA Communication and Negotiations Skills - 1-day Training in London
This highly practical Advanced Executive PA - Communications and Negotiations training course is designed to help participants increase their ability to understand what makes people tick, how to get on their wavelength, be able to communicate more effectively and in so doing, increase personal / team performance.
The Communication Skills training course is an interactive workshop, which offers plenty of opportunities for you to practice communication skills and receive personalised feedback.
This course is delivered Virtually. Please contact the provider for more information.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The Advanced Executive PA Communication and Negotiations Skills Course is suitable for:
- First line Managers and middle Managers
- Project Team Leaders
- Executive PA
- Senior Secretaries
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By completing this training course, participants will gain the skills required to:
- Improve interaction with internal teams, customers, suppliers and other collaborators
- Become a better two way communicator- get your point across and acted on; learn how to actively listen
- Grasp how to influence others more successfully and in a mutually beneficial way.
- Focus on the goals of the organisation and synergise your efforts into harmony with these
- Attain goals effectively whilst ensuring priorities are maintained
- Negotiate more effectively and gain greater understanding of other people’s decision making strategies and bargaining positions; become an accomplished negotiator within a short time frame.
- Avoid misunderstandings and the resulting decrease in performance
Training Course Content
The Advanced Executive PA Communication and Negotiations Skills Course is designed to cover the following units:
- Effective communication- communicate to get the result you intend
- Persuasive communication- communicate to become influential; you do not have to be the boss to be influential
- Use you communication skills to get results with external contacts, especially clients
- Overcome those difficult situations
- Use questions to your advantage
- Improve colleague relationships
- Learn how to explain concepts and processes, even difficult ones, in a way others can readily understand
- Be confident at meetings
- Listen actively and effectively
- Learn the skills which support successful negotiation and apply this in your daily routine with both internal and external contacts
- Become an opinion originator and builder to increase your influence
Why choose Souters
Offering courses since 1988
Interest free credit financing
Fully accredited training centre
The cost of this Advanced Executive PA Communication and Negotiations Skills Course is £399 + VAT per participant.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Souters is a renowned training provider that has been successfully delivering PA courses, Secretarial courses, Office Manager Courses, Administration Courses, Legal Secretarial courses, as well as Bookkeeping, Finance and Microsoft Office Training, since it was founded in 1988. Located in...
Average rating 5Based on 3 reviews.
Find out more about this Advanced Executive PA - Communicating and Negotiating course - simply fill out your details:
Faced with redundancy, learn how Justina Barratt used skill-building to turn her situation around.
Find out how one receptionist progressed in her career to the prestigious role as an Executive Assistant in major London bank.
Find out how Ali Wilde successfully completed Souters Secretary PA Diploma and Executive PA Course and successfully changed her career.
Find out why Valerie Zen Ruffinen travelled from Switzerland to study for Souters Executive PA Diploma and how her career has taken off now she is back home.
Find out how Ran Yamaguchi completed a Souters Secretary PA Diploma, 2 years ago and now has a great job as a PA in an Investment Bank in London.
Tired of working long hours, Sharon decided to make a change with Souters Executive PA Diploma...