An Introduction to Event Management Course - 1 day Workshop
Gain the fundamental knowledge and skills required to embark upon the exciting field of Event Management with this one-day course from Souters.
Event management is a highly sought after skill in a variety of professions, including marketing and administration. Through this engaging and practical course participants will get to grips with how to approach event management and make it successful.
The course will explore all key aspects of event management, from planning to promoting. In particular, participants will strengthen core soft skills including delegation, prioritisation, research and networking - which are invaluable in event management, and many other professions.
This course is also delivered virtually. Please contact the provider for more information.
This provider offers an online version of their classroom courses
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The one-day event planning course is suitable for anyone looking to start a career in events management - or for existing professionals looking to enhance their skills.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On completion of the course participants will receive a CPD certification. They will leave this course with knowledge of:
- Technical skills required to plan and organise an event.
- How to promote your event successfully.
- A focus on the key soft skills required to deliver an event successfully
- Practical exercises to simulate a work environment to help gain confidence and experience for the workplace.
- How to delegate and prioritise in order to effectively manage resources and meet your deadlines.
- How to find best deals and venues through research and networking.
- Maintaining your networks for later events
Training Course Content
The course content will be as follows:
- What is an Event
- What skills are required to be a success in Events
- Planning your Events
- Creating a preliminary brief for approval
- Getting the best guests, deals and venues
- Working with an event team
- Health and Safety, risk assessment and insurance
- Understanding the audience
- Create an appropriate atmosphere
- Publicity and promotion, including PR, Internet and Social Media
- Client care and how to act on the day
Why choose Souters
Offering courses since 1988
Interest free credit financing
Fully accredited training centre
The cost of this course is £299 per participant.
Souters is a renowned training provider that has been successfully delivering PA courses, Secretarial courses, Office Manager Courses, Administration Courses, Legal Secretarial courses, as well as Bookkeeping, Finance and Microsoft Office Training, since it was founded in 1988. Located in...
Average rating 5Based on 10 reviews
Find out more about this An Introduction to Event Management course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!