An Introduction to Secretarial and PA Skills Course in London
This is a beginner course to provide the skills that can act as a steeping stone to get your first junior administration or secretary role. You can also use this course to gain the necessary foundation to enrol on Souters' Secretary PA Course or Administration Diploma.
- Provides a sound set of introductory office skills
- Builds confidence
- Enables early entry into the job market by creating job readiness.
- A successful pass will lead to a £100 credit towards more advanced secretarial, PA and other Souters' vocational courses
A two-day tutor led course segment. This then consolidated by supervision / assistance for one month of flexi-time study, that is designed to build your office skills around your schedule.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The course is ideal for a wdie range of people, who are looking to get your first job as a junior secretary, office administrator or receptionist.
It can suit school leavers, people new to the UK that are seeking to transfer their skills to the job market and people with limited / no work experienced in the UK.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Participants who successfully complete the tests will earn CPD Certification.
Training Course Content
- Duties of a Secretary and the job role
- The structure of a Company
- Health and Safety in the office
- Structure of Departments and Organisational structures
- Emails and email management
- The purpose of the Office
- Briefing of Office, Secretarial and Admin function
- Mail management
- Touch Typing
- Stationery – Stock Control
- Telephone etiquette and procedure
- Client care skills
- Microsoft Word plus 1 other Microsoft Programme
- CV and Career Advice
The typing elements can be started early.
The cost of the course is £399, this is significantly cheaper than the majority of similar courses yet provides a top quality introduction into a job in an office.
This is a foundation course, so you can opt to continue your studies with the Secretary PA Course or Administration Diploma, depending on whether you prefer PA or Admin work. The Executive PA Course or Office Manager Course will be the highest level that you can reach in these fields, after completing the Secretary PA Course of Administration Diploma.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Learn the full benefits of participating in an office management training course with Souters.
Souters is a renowned training provider that has been successfully delivering PA courses, Secretarial courses, Office Manager Courses and Administration Courses, Legal Secretarial courses, as well as Bookkeeping, Finance and Microsoft Office Training, since it was founded in 1988. Located...
Find out more about this An Introduction to Secretarial and PA Skills in London course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!