Bespoke Business English - Improve Business English Skills with In-house Training
This in-company course is designed to enhance the English communication skills of professionals who do not have English as their first language and want to increase their competency in the language. This course can also be tailored to native English professionals who want to develop their mastery of business communication.
This Business English Course has been designed by experienced English Language specialists and can be tailored to the requirements of the student. This bespoke course is normally delivered in-house on a one-on-one basis with a skilled tutor.
The goal of the course is to help professionals excel at English communication within an organisation to optimise their function within the company.
The course is usually delivered from 10:00 to 16:30; however, the timetable can be amended to the needs of the student and organisation.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Participants must have an intermediate level of English as a minimum.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
When the student completes this bespoke course, they should be able to:
- Comprehend English Terminologies as in articles, reports, graphs, tables and presentations
- Summarise data, compare and contrast points of view effectively
- Interpret and interact in business-related English conversations, announcements and presentations including those made over the telephone
- Participate in conversations and meetings in business contexts
- Deliver presentations
- Use language skills to influence others and promote their point of view
- Write Business English using formats that are current and common in business communications including letters, emails, memos and minutes of meetings
- Present themselves for interview in a business setting
Training Course Content
This personalised, bespoke English course allows the learner to tailor the course to their needs by choosing the subjects related to their role and industry to ensure that the learner gets the maximum value from the bespoke workshop format.
Souters’ tutors are native English speakers with an extensive range of experience as both business English tutors and business people.
Bespoke training costs vary depending on your requirements. Please enquire with Souters for more information.
Souters is a renowned training provider that has been successfully delivering PA courses, Secretarial courses, Office Manager Courses and Administration Courses, Legal Secretarial courses, as well as Bookkeeping, Finance and Microsoft Office Training, since it was founded in 1988. Located...
Find out more about this Bespoke Business English course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!