CPD Accredited Event Assistant Course - Souters
Through this two-day virtual classroom workshop, participants will gain a firm grasp of the knowledge and practical skills required to succeed as an Events Assistant. The course is fully accredited by the CPD: an attractive qualification for potential employers.
The course is delivered through an exciting combination of interactive and practical exercises, in order to fully prepare participants for real-world situations, challenges and successes.
Training is provided by expert event management and administration trainers, who will provide full support and encouragement throughout.
This course is also delivered Virtually.
This course is taught in a Virtual classroom by an experienced tutor, who will use a mixture of theory, interactive sessions and practical exercises.
Please contact the provider for more information.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone looking to work in Events, or for existing Events professionals who are looking for a formal qualification to advance their careers.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
At the end of the course, participants will achieve the following:
- A comprehensive set of Event Assistant skills
- Increased confidence and efficiency in Event Assistant Jobs
- Improved job options with an Accredited Qualification
Training Course Content
Course content will include:
- Day 1 – An Introduction to Events
- What is an Event?
- What skills are required to be a success in Events
- Planning your Events
- Creating a preliminary brief for approval
- Getting the best guests, deals and venues
- Working with an event team
- Health and Safety, Risk Assessment and Insurance
- Understanding the audience
- Create an appropriate atmosphere
- Publicity and promotion, including PR, Internet and Social Media
- Client care and how to act on the day
- Day 2 – Practical skills for a Event Assistant
- Practical exercises in preparation of an Event
- Creating a preliminary Brief for approval
- Researching venues
- Comparative Analysis of Venue options
- Risk Management Exercises
- Creating Planning Documentation
- Presenting Event Brief and Initiation Documents to clients / managers
- Excel and PowerPoint Tips for Event Management and Assistants.
Why choose Souters
Offering courses since 1988
Interest free credit financing
Fully accredited training centre
The cost of the training is £499 per participant.
Souters is a renowned training provider that has been successfully delivering PA courses, Secretarial courses, Office Manager Courses, Administration Courses, Legal Secretarial courses, as well as Bookkeeping, Finance and Microsoft Office Training, since it was founded in 1988. Located in...
Find out more about this Event Assistant - CPD Accredited course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.